”"

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Of fad diets, quick-fix solutions for weight loss
Hindustan Times
She eats one slice of bread and it goes down her throat and directly on to her Ginevra tried everything: the Aktins diet, the Dukan diet, the Scarsdale diet, the Zone diet, the cabbage diet, the onion diet. She saw a private nutritionist and a personal ...
See all stories on this topic »
Leaner Beckham benefits from better diet
Chicago Tribune
"It's going to be about keeping up with my diet and making sure I eat breakfast, get up and eat breakfast. I'ma sleeper. I like to sleep and that's gotta be something, I 've got to get up and eat. That kind of stuff. Beckham added that he doesn't care ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment