”"

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News4 new results for diet
 
Friend's petal-power diet may be overrated
Tbo.com
Q: I recently started on a high-protein diet. I am using soy protein as well as meat and poultry. I seemed to lose a lot of weight fairly quickly, within a week. But then the weight loss stopped and I hit a plateau. Usually I don't plateau on a diet ...
See all stories on this topic »
More than diet and exercise are needed to fight obesity
Florida Times-Union
This, despite $40 billion spent in 2007 alone for diet aids. Obesity can cause chronic illness, disability and death: The Institute of Medicine pegs the cost at $190.2 billion a year. To address this epidemic, the Institute of Medicine recommends ...
See all stories on this topic »
Cannes: Not going on a diet for anyone, says Ash
Firstpost
AP She laughingly says there's no way she's going on a diet for anyone. "I think in life it's important to be healthy," she explained. "I have always enjoyed my food and I have never been one for strict diets and I'm not taking any recommendations now ...
See all stories on this topic »

Firstpost
Unflattering pic is most common reason for starting diet
Zee News
Other popular reasons for starting a diet included struggling to fit into clothes and catching sight of a reflection in a shop window. Old photos as well as recent ones were seen as highlighting weight issues, with 42 percent of women dieting after ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment