”"

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
'The Poker Diet' is food for thought for winning poker
San Jose Mercury News
After five years of intense poker training, something was still missing, so for nine months prior to my first World Series of Poker Main Event in 2006, I went on what I call "The Poker Diet." Wow, did it make a huge difference in my focus. I convinced ...
See all stories on this topic »
Plant-based diet gains ground across Franklin County
Chambersburg Public Opinion
CHAMBERSBURG - When Healthy Eating Adventure proponent Patti Nitterhouse looked across the dining room Wednesday at the 100 people who are or could be changing to a plant-based diet, she described the scene before her as "Grassroots social ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment