”"

Friday, August 24, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Elizabeth Taylor's Retro Diet Book Included Steak and Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Diets In Review (blog)
Taylor's diet book, brought back to the limelight by NY Mag, is a mishmash of diet tips, recipes, and a personal memoir. She told interviewers at the time that she wanted to write it because she was used to extremes, black and white, and that then she ...
See all stories on this topic »
Los Angeles Laker Kobe Bryant dishes diet and workout tips in fitness column
Examiner.com
Instead of viewing my new way of eating as a diet, I looked at it as a way of life. Balance was the key. I didn't want to feel like I was punishing myself. Now, though it's still difficult, I enjoy the veggies much more knowing that if I have an ...
See all stories on this topic »

Examiner.com
NASA study provides new findings on protecting astronauts' bones through diet ...
Phys.Org
(Phys.org)—Eating the right diet and exercising hard in space helps protect International Space Station astronauts' bones, a finding that may help solve one of the key problems facing future explorers heading beyond low Earth orbit. A new study ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment