”"

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
The truth: Diet and fitness secrets of models
Herald Sun
My experience as a model is actually where I originally came up with the concept for my fitness and diet regimen called 'No Days Off'. This philosophy is something that I preach to my clients at my fitness facility, Legacy Fit, on a daily basis ...
See all stories on this topic »
Exercise, modified diet could solve flatulent pooch problem
Ottawa Citizen
Question: Our five-year-old neutered male lab-mix passes so much gas that we are at the point where we are hesitant to have friends visit us! We feed him an expensive dog food and we occasionally supplement his diet with vegetables, fruits or doggie ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment