”"

Friday, June 21, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Diet passes anti-bullying legislation
The Japan Times
The Diet enacted a law Friday aimed at preventing bullying in elementary, junior high and high schools by basically compelling the institutions to report serious cases. The legislation was established after widespread reporting on incidents in which ...
See all stories on this topic »
When a liquid diet is the final straw
BDlive
Thanks to him, I have blitzed, blended and blanched my way through every fruit and vegetable known to humankind (well, Woolworths at least) and because I have to have a high percentage of protein in my diet, I have consumed ingredients only vegetarians ...
See all stories on this topic »

BDlive


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment