”"

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Eating an Anti-Cancer Diet (Without Breaking the Bank)
Huffington Post
I wrote recently about my decision to feed our toddler an "anti-cancer" diet. Mind you, I wasn't claiming that by feeding my child certain foods, she would never get cancer. Or that I would deprive her of occasional treats. Or that I thought I could ...
See all stories on this topic »
High-Fat Diet During Pregnancy May Reduce Risk of Autistic Child
The Daily Meal
Women who ate diets high in linoleic acid — a type of omega-6 fatty acid found in vegetable oils, nuts, and seeds, were 34 percent less likely to give birth to an autistic child compared to women whose diets were low in the fatty acid. Also, women who ...
See all stories on this topic »
New Diet Drug Not Selling Well Despite Obesity Epidemic in the US
Newsmax.com
Whether it's because of the lack of health insurance reimbursement, health and safety concerns, or past problems with diet drugs, Qsymia (pronounced Kyoo-sim-EE-ah) has had just $4.1 million in sales the first quarter of this year, the Times reported.
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment