”"

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
My life in recipes: Arlene Phillips admits 'I'm on a permanent diet'
Daily Mail
I'm on a permanent diet, and have been since my days managing the Hot Gossip dance troupe, so I love salads. I started making my 'Hot Gossip Salad' in the Seventies, and still make it. Consisting of lettuce, chicory, chicken and pomegranate seeds, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Daily Mail
Switch to the summer diet
The Hindu
To stay healthy, switch to summer diet. Summer fruits: Fruits commonly used in summer are watermelon and muskmelon. These fruits contain about 95 per cent water and keep us hydrated. They also have a high beta-carotene content that is converted into ...
See all stories on this topic »

The Hindu


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment