”"

Monday, April 25, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
My Diet: An Exclusive Book Excerpt... from This Is a Book
Esquire (blog)
After that, I switched to a fish-only diet, becoming a "Pescatarian." I decided to try it because I wanted a change, and also, I happened to be stranded on an island. I was relieved when they rescued me. I was also pretty embarrassed, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Esquire (blog)
Debunking The Dukan Diet
Diet Blog (blog)
By Nicole German (RD) on Apr 25, 2011 in Diets, Low Carb The Dukan Diet continues to be in the media spotlight with help from Kate Middleton, Jennifer Lopez and Giselle Bundchen who have recently endorsed the French plan. This modified Atkins diet ...
See all stories on this topic »

Diet Blog (blog)


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment