”"

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Arian Foster isn't strictly vegan
Houston Chronicle (blog)
"I've been dabbling back and forth," Foster said on his diet. "I just like to eat healthy. The whole vegan thing, a lot of people are really interested in my food. … I've had meat since I said I don't eat meat anymore, but I like to stay with the ...
See all stories on this topic »

Houston Chronicle (blog)
Group sues over soda label claim
UPI.com
"Non-diet varieties of 7UP, like other sugary drinks, promote obesity, diabetes, tooth decay and other serious health problems and no amount of antioxidants could begin to reduce those risks," Jacobson said in a statement. "Adding an antioxidant to a ...
See all stories on this topic »
Raspberry Ketone Diet Free Offer Discovered by Researchers at ...
Equities.com
Raspberry Ketone diet was featured on several mainstream medical television programs for its benefits in some men and women regarding weight loss. The Weight Loss Success Plan website has discovered a free offer on select bottles of this new weight ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment