”"

Friday, November 9, 2012

Google Alert - diet

Blogs3 new results for diet
 
Oh No They Didn't! - Adele: 'I'll only diet if it affects my health or sex life'
By lexiesloan
Adele has revealed that she will only lose weight if it affects her health - or her sex life. The 'Someone Like You' singer said that she is ignoring critics and is perfectly happy with her size. She said: "I read a comment on YouTube that I thought ...
Oh No They Didn't!
Holiday Diet Tips - Best Ways To Loose Weight
Refinery29 enlisted celeb nutritionist Christine Avanti to reveal the best ways to loose weight and avoid gaining extra pounds during the holidays.
Refinery29
Behind the Lens: Lindsay Elliott of Lindsay's Diet | Société Perrier
By Nilina Mason-Campbell
Vancouver party photographer Lindsay Elliott talks about her images and site Lindsay's Diet.
Société Perrier


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment