”"

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi visits The Pool at Harrah's Resort, Sept. 24, 2011 in ...
ABC News
Zantrex-3 is an amphetamine-free diet drug that consists of a number of herbs such as yerba mate, green tea, guarana, and just plain old caffeine. The overall effect of the drug seems to be the caffeine, and the drug safety information warns against ...
See all stories on this topic »

ABC News
Kelly Rowland: 'I Don't Diet. I Like Having Curves And A Bum'
Entertainmentwise
Kelly, 30, also said: "I don't diet. I eat to live. You have to eat the foods your body needs to live a healthy life. I feel it's OK to treat yourself every once in a while." She continued: "I have a nice amount of both (cellulite and stretch marks), ...
See all stories on this topic »

Entertainmentwise


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment