”"

Monday, December 26, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Wrestling up a Healthy Crash Diet
Patch.com
I told him we would come up with a high protein, low carb, low fat diet, and I would join him because I wanted to lose weight too. The day after my son said he had to lose weight, I went to a friend's son's bar mitzvah. There were a lot of skinny women ...
See all stories on this topic »
Samim Rizvi votes for balanced diet
indiablooms
Kolkata, Dec 26 (IBNS) Ace cyclist Samim Rizvi on Monday said a balanced nutritious diet is the first prerequisite for a fit body. Amway India Enterprises Pvt Ltd, the leading direct selling Health & Wellness FMCG Company, played host to a wellness ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment