”"

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Diet of overweight cat lacks protein
STLtoday.com
He was put on Hill's Prescription Diet r/d years ago. I don't think this is the best thing for him, but I don't know where to turn for help. He seems to be hungry all the time and constantly cries to be fed. Sometimes I give in. It's the only way I can ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Dukan Diet' leading to weight loss for doctor
KPCnews.com
But the second week, with the Dukan Diet "Attack Phase" consisting almost entirely of meat and other protein sources, has resulted in an additional six pounds of weight loss. This worked pretty well in spite of the fact that I was never able to manage ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment