”"

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Diet change may alleviate gland problem
San Francisco Chronicle
Anal gland abscesses can occur if the gland becomes infected. Many dermatologists believe food or inhaled allergy may be to blame. A change to a novel protein source or hypoallergenic diet can be useful, as can antihistamines and Omega-3 supplements.
See all stories on this topic »
Confessions of a recovering diet food junkie
Washington Post
I was 13 years old when I ate my first "diet meal." I had somehow convinced my mother that the traditional foods from her native Iran were going to make me fat and that the only hope for my future health was to eat food with clearly marked calories and ...
See all stories on this topic »
Gluten-free diet craze
WJLA
Even some restaurants, like Lilit Café in Bethesda, Maryland are offering gluten-free menus. And Hollywood A-listers like Gwenyth Paltrow, Lady Gaga and Kim Kardashian are boasting about losing weight with a gluten-free diet. But for everyone following ...
See all stories on this topic »

WJLA


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment