”"

Monday, February 11, 2013

Google Alert - diet

Blogs5 new results for diet
 
Janelle Monáe on Her Diet, Hair and Beauty Swagger: Girls in the ...
My style is The Monáe. Figure out yours. GLAMOUR: Your skin is legitimately phenomenal. What's your secret? JM: I won't sit here and say I've never had a pimple, but I try to have a really great diet, you know, lots of vegetables and fish.
Girls in the Beauty Department
Hitler's food taster Margot Woelk reveals Fuhrer's extreme ... - Zap2it
By tschwartz
It was all vegetarian, the most delicious fresh things, from asparagus to peppers and peas, served with rice and salads," Margot Woelk says of working as Hitler's taste tester.
Pop2it
Weighty Matters: Diet Book Review: Wheat Belly
By Yoni Freedhoff
You know I've been blogging now for 8 years, and while diet books have come and gone, I've never had more requests to review one than I've had to review Wheat Belly. So last week, while I was on vacation, I hauled Wheat Belly with me.
Weighty Matters
Diet drinks mixed with alcohol get you drunk faster - Hot Topics ...
By dana.guthrie@chron.com (Dana Guthrie)
If you're trying to lose weight and you want to go out drinking, a new study shows you may be better off cheating on your diet a little, because choosing a sugary soft drink over a diet drink as a mixer could mean the difference between driving ...
Hot Topics
Diet drinks mixed with alcohol get you drunk faster | Hot Topics ...
By dana.guthrie@chron.com (Dana Guthrie)
Researchers told NPR that diet drinks don't actually speed up the absorption of alcohol into the blood stream. It's the sugar in regular sodas that slows it down. And if you're planning on driving after a night out, an 18 percent difference in ...
Hot Topics


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment