”"

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Christina Tosi: 'My diet was crazy for the first 27 years of my life'
The Guardian
"I just turned 30 and my diet was crazy for the first 27 years of my life," she says, breaking off a piece of cookie. "I was eating a slice of candy bar pie for breakfast, and sometimes for dinner. That's what I loved and craved.
See all stories on this topic »

The Guardian
Using your diet to help prevent cancer
Austin Herald
No single food can prevent cancer itself, but strong evidence shows that a diet filled with a variety of plant-based foods such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains and beans helps lower the risk for many cancers. Evidence also suggests it's the overall ...
See all stories on this topic »
Jamie Oliver in blistering attack on Michael Gove over poor school diet
The Guardian
The TV chef and food campaigner says the substantial progress made over recent years in improving pupils' diets risks going into reverse because Gove is allowing new waves of academy schools to ignore nutrient-based standards introduced by the last ...
See all stories on this topic »

The Guardian


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment