”"

Friday, May 25, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Jackson shows off new curves in the French Rivera
The Seattle Times
Janet Jackson may have joined the ranks of diet plan celebrity spokeswomen Jennifer Hudson and Mariah Carrey, but she insists there's absolutely no competition among the slimmed-down singers. By NICOLE EVATT Associated Press No comments have been ...
See all stories on this topic »
Information Diet: Adam Richman
Adweek
Are you a TV junkie or on an airtime-restricted diet? I'm home so seldom, and when I am home, I'm such a homebody. I like laying low and catching up on my DVR and HBO On Demand with some delivery from Vegetarian Palate in Flatbush.
See all stories on this topic »

Adweek


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment