”"

Friday, October 26, 2012

Google Alert - diet

Blogs4 new results for diet
 
What You Don't Know About Diet Soda Could Kill You | Clutch ...
By Frugivore
Have you ever been guilty of being that person at a fast food restaurant ordering the combo meal, a bit of ice cream and supersizing your order only to top.
Clutch Magazine
30 Simple Ways to Supercharge Your Diet | Care2 Healthy Living
By Michelle Schoffro Cook
Here are 30 easy ways to supercharge your diet--by publisher of the e-mag World's Healthiest News and best-selling author, Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD.
Care2 Healthy Living
The Edith Zimmerman Diet | Into The Gloss
If I found the site now, I'd think: That just sounds like another iteration of all the popular diets—no big deal. But back then all I ate was cereal, sandwiches, ice cream, and pasta. I didn't eat any vegetables whatsoever. I was heavier, maybe 20 ...
Into The Gloss
Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Kim Kardashian shows off her (diet pill ...
By Kaiser
Kim Kardashian shows off her (diet pill) weight loss in another awful peplum. Kim Kardashian is 32 years old now. And she's still tweeting photos of herself like this ^^. She labeled this photo, "I just wanna chill in my sweats all day!" I guess ...
Cele|bitchy


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment