”"

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Jean Harris Dies; Former Schoolmistress Killed 'Scarsdale Diet' Doctor
NPR (blog)
Harris gained notoriety for murdering her longtime paramour, Dr. Herman Tarnower, creator of the 'Scarsdale Diet' over a love triangle in 1980. She served a dozen years in a New York prison before she was given clemency due to her failing health by Gov.
See all stories on this topic »

NPR (blog)
My diet informs my social commentary
Fort Worth Star Telegram
I know most of you couldn't care less about my strange dietary needs, but stick with me for a moment because I promise it will help make a point about a pressing social and political issue on the minds of most Americans today. My older siblings still ...
See all stories on this topic »

Fort Worth Star Telegram


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment