”"

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Study: Mediterranean Diet Can Save Money
The Atlantic
The New England Journal of Medicine told us last month that the fresh produce, olive oil, and nut-filled Mediterranean diet confers significant health benefits, reducing the rates of heart attacks and strokes more so than diets that rely on low-fat foods.
See all stories on this topic »

The Atlantic
Lose Weight With The Sleep Diet
Huffington Post
I couldn't resist the truffle gnocchi. It was aglow with melted cheese and olive oil. When my husband reached over for a taste, I almost stabbed him with my fork. "Don't get between me and the gnocchi," I warned, and he retreated as I sopped up the oil ...
See all stories on this topic »
Upcoming bone exhibit in Evansville stresses importance of diet, exercise
Evansville Courier & Press
The Bone Zone features interactive games, hands-on activities, videos and information about bone health, diet and exercise. Curved, undulating funhouse mirrors offer visitors exaggerated visions how they might look in a few decades. "They make you look ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment