”"

Friday, March 30, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Diets for People with Diabetes
About - News & Issues
This weight loss came from trying many different diets and plans until I found the right one for me. As my lifestyle or preferences changed, so did my diet. I do not feel I wasted my time trying all those different diets, I did lose a little weight ...
See all stories on this topic »
Anne Hathaway on extreme crash diet for Les Miserables film role
Mirror.co.uk
But it won't be the blockbuster film the Oscar-nominated actress is on about, it'll be the extreme "two apples a day" crash diet she's started for her part as Fantine in Les Miserables. Anne has been ordered by movie execs to shed 16lb in less than 20 ...
See all stories on this topic »

Mirror.co.uk


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment