”"

Friday, March 23, 2012

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
The skinny on FDA regulation of dietary supplements
Fox News
Recently I spoke with representatives from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and it occurred that there is some confusion about what "regulation" by the FDA means when it comes to dietary supplements. The term "regulate" has various meanings.
See all stories on this topic »
My Paleo Media Diet
O'Reilly Radar
If you've read Clay Johnson's thought provoking book "The Information Diet" you know that he describes his diet in terms of infoveganism. While I get what he means by that, I think it's the wrong analogy, at least as it relates to my addiction.
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment