”"

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
The All-New Non-Obesogen Diet Plan!!!
New York Times (blog)
Hm. I figured if I could get the word "diet" in the headline, that might improve readership. But the point of my Sunday column isn't precisely how individuals can lose weight — although more exercise, fewer sugars/carbohydrates and fewer endocrine ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Diet Mom' Defends Her Daughter's Weight Loss in New Book
People Magazine
After making headlines last year with her Vogue story about her then-7-year-old daughter Bea's battle with obesity – and the mother's strict orders about no pizza Fridays at school and no whip cream on hot chocolate – New York City "Diet Mom" Dara-Lynn ...
See all stories on this topic »
My New Year's diet fits me to a T-shirt
Florida Times-Union (blog)
Personally, I sure will be glad when January is over. If confession is good for the soul, then let me have a good soul cleansing and confess that January is not my favorite month of the year. At the beginning of each year, a certain resident in our ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment