”"

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Information Diet: Greg Gumbel
Adweek
I turn on SportsCenter to see what happened overnight. I also read newspapers online. During a typical football week where, say, I am doing the Tennessee Titans against the San Francisco 49ers, I will read the Nashville and Bay Area newspapers online ...
See all stories on this topic »
I'm trying the 8-hour diet
Mother Nature Network (blog)
In the fall, I announced a diet plan that I put together myself, which featured lots of leafy greens, an alcohol limit, and some other good ideas. Long story short, it worked, but only to the tune of my losing three of the pounds I'd set out to lose (I ...
See all stories on this topic »

Mother Nature Network (blog)
About HCG Injections Posts HCG Diet Testimonial by HCG Shot User
PR Newswire (press release)
Of course results vary between individuals but here is one testimonial on About HCG Injections that shows that even with some modifications to the plan that the hcg diet can be extremely effective to lose weight, shed unwanted body fat and in this case ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment