”"

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Google Alert - diet

Blogs4 new results for diet
 
Ashton Kutcher Was Hospitalized After Adopting "Fruitarian Diet" for ...
By Us Magazine Team
"I was like doubled over in pain," Mila Kunis' boyfriend says, "which was completely terrifying"
Us Magazine All Channel News
Ashton Kutcher Fruitarian Diet For Steve Jobs Movie Ended In ...
By Daniel Jacobson
Ashton Kutcher Fruitarian Diet During Steve Jobs Filming Led to Hospitalization After Eating Only Fruits.
Gossip Cop
Althouse: Diet tip: "Wait 20 minutes for seconds."
By Ann Althouse
Mel said... Most of the time, if I wait, I'm not hungry anymore. However, I tried that three times yesterday - after spending time outside in the cold - and I was actually still hungry each time. I supposed I burned through what I was eating de-icing ...
Althouse
Steve Jobs' Fruitarian Diet Put Ashton Kutcher In The Hospital
By Dan Evon
Did you know Ashton Kutcher was a method actor? Did you know that Steve Jobs only ate fruit? Well, when you combine those two facts you get a lot of stomach.
The Inquisitr


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment