”"

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
January brings a steady diet of denial
The Mercury
Several months ago, shortly before my daughter's wedding, I decided to weigh myself. It's rare for me to make such a decision but I knew I had lost a few pounds, so I was feeling bold. Nevertheless, my hopes for a joyful reunion with our long-neglected ...
See all stories on this topic »
Healthbeat: Best diets 2013 ranking released
Seacoastonline.com
U.S. News and World Report recently released a review and ranking of 29 diets currently being followed by Americans. The ranking was done by a panel of 20 experts in the fields of nutrition and weight management. It included professionals representing ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment