”"

Monday, January 28, 2013

RE: How to have huge sale of books on Kindle?

How to sell Millions of books on Kindle?, When everyone
else is struggling to Give theirs away for F'R'E'E?

==> Go Here and learn how to do it!



FACT:

When I first uploaded books to Kindle my sales sucked,
I couldnt even give my book. What was I doing wrong
It took me months to realize these truth:

1) Crappy formatting ruins my sales
 
   * Badly formatted books get bad review.
   * Just one bad review and your sales is dead in water
   
2) The more book you have the more money you make,
   its simple maths.
   
   * Problem is, publishing multiple titles on kindle
     is total nightmare.

==> Go here to learn more...


PS. This Kindle Machine allows you to create format and
one-click publish your books to the kindle Marketplace,
All within a central control panel.


Kind regards,

Vanessa M. Villanueva

http://hypertracker.com/go/solution101/ID/


You are receiving this email as you are subscribed to our newsletter using your email address: weightloseforever.diet@blogger.com

You can modify your email address here

You can unsubscribe here instantly (Please note that this is instant and permanent)

You can report Abuse here

This email is set to you by: Grass Roots Yard Services

Cortney R. Knudsen 4473 Upland Avenue, Neapolis, US_OH, 43547, US

.

No comments:

Post a Comment