”"

Monday, February 28, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News2 new results for diet
 
Give up restaurants? You don't have to with the 'No-Diet Diet'
msnbc.com
Here, David explains "The No Diet Diet"! "You can't lose weight eating in restaurants!" So says my close buddy Terri, who is not only a great friend, but one of the busiest people I know. She juggles a 40-hour-a-week job, an overactive 3-year-old, ...
See all stories on this topic »

msnbc.com
My Unhealthy Diet? It Got Me This Far
New York Times
By HENRY ALFORD SOMETIMES I can't believe what my 82-year-old mother has been eating. Living now in a retirement home in Durham, NC, she told me she recently had cherry cobbler for breakfast. Apparently she'd had French toast stuffed with bananas and ...
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment