”"

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
The Dr. Oz Show Debunks the HCG Diet: Is HCG a Weight-Loss Miracle or a Hoax?
CalorieLab Calorie Counter News
Today's Dr. Oz HCG diet segment featured interviews from individuals who've undergone the HCG diet, proponents, critics and doctors who prescribe HCG. In the segment, Dr. Oz reveals that he couldn't find any evidence in published literature that the ...
See all stories on this topic »
Feeling drowsy is lousy
Kansas City Star
By LORI BORGMAN One morning I was so tired I drove through McDonald's for a Diet Coke. It would be a quick in and out, as there wasn't a single car in line. I pulled into the drive-through, rolled down my window and waited to place my order. I waited. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Self compassion diet: Can it help shed pounds?
My Fox Boston
Fain is the author of "the self compassion diet." The book is based on scientifically proven theories that a better road to a healthier weight. is learning to cut yourself some slack. "The most persuasive study had dieters who were forced off the diet ...
See all stories on this topic »

My Fox Boston


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment