”"

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
New Children's Book Encourages Young Girls To Diet
Jezebel
Maggie Goes On A Diet is a self-published book by children's book author Paul M. Kramer. It's currently available for pre-order and will be released on October 16. The description reads: This book is about a 14 year old girl who goes on a diet and is ...
See all stories on this topic »
What's the Deal With the O2 Diet?
Fox Business
Remember the grapefruit diet, that one has been around since the 1930s, and then there's the Atkins diet, the infamous Scarsdale diet and more recently, the South Beach diet. I am sure at some point in our lives we've all tried one of these diets, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Diet: I'm 'Living On Kale & Dust' Access Hollywood ...
Yahoo! News Blogs (blog)
While the fitness routine has become more enjoyable for the "One Day" star, the diet is anything but. "I'm a vegetarian and right now, I'm living on kale and dust for the training," she laughed. "That catsuit's unforgiving, man!"
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment