| ||
| Diet vs. Exercise: Which Lowers Death Risk More? Huffington Post According to a new study, fitness may trump diet. The findings, published in Circulation: Journal of The American Heart Association, suggest that maintaining or improving fitness levels can reduce death risk, even after researchers accounted for ... See all stories on this topic » | ||
| Man Loses 16 Pounds on the Patented Coors Light Snowdrift Diet Village Voice (blog) Also know that this is a survival/diet method recommended by absolutely no one, not even Vial himself: "I felt really pissed at myself," Vial said. "I shouldn't have been out there by myself unprepared for what I knew was possible. ... See all stories on this topic » |
Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.
Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:
Post a Comment