”"

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Google Alert - diet

News3 new results for diet
 
Forget fasting, give Black Caviar's diet a run - Sydney Morning Herald
Sydney Morning Herald
Eat, Fast and Live Longer (SBS One, 8.30pm) sounds like the perfect diet until you realise that stupid comma is not a typographical error. For those of us of a certain age and pant size, visits to doctors often involve serious conversations about body ...
See all stories on this topic »
Dr. Oz: Budget-friendly diet: The healthy foods your wallet will love
Washington Examiner
That's worth celebrating (you could hear our whoops and cheers for miles when this important info made the news), because plenty of wrong-headed reports have led North Americans to believe that healthy diets are wallet-busters. What we love most about ...
See all stories on this topic »
Putting myself on a diet - from diets - The Southern Illinoisan
The Southern
I am no stranger to diets. For most of my life, I've tipped the scales a little more than I probably should. I have come to realize, however, that some diets are just strange. And while I have been fairly successful in shedding a few pounds over the ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment